what we do
We provide comprehensive healthcare solutions, tailor made to suit our clients exacting needs.
Goods are supplied individually or combined in kit form allowing maximum flexibility during transportation and distribution.
We supply from the most basic of health kits, allowing small communities to be medicated to shipments of medical equipment, furniture and medical disposables to set up major hospitals and clinics
BCC has established purchasing procedure to ensure product conforms to requirements
All products require approval of specifications, procedures, processes and quality management systems.
Purchased products are verified by inspection and or other activities necessary to ensure that final product specifications meets our exact order requirements
BCC continuously conducts quality inspections utilising both our Quality Assurance Inspectorate and independent laboratories. We ensure that all aspects of the manufacturing process and packaging adhere to strict regulations and standards.
The scope of inspections covered are:
- Pre-qualification of suppliers manufacturing sites
- Verification of the quality of raw materials
- Structural manufacture and components are inspected
- Regular sampling to insure adherence is to exact specifications in process
- To ensure that the manufacturer’s facility standards and systems are adhered to
- Verifications that suitable export packaging is used for the intended final destination.
- Pre shipment inspection covering both quality and quantity
- Witnessing of the loading and strapping of containers
Installation, commissioning and training
If training is required, BCC is able to provide installation, commissioning and training on equipment supplied, with our partners, by agreement.
Training is either done either at final destination or at the manufacturing sites.